Culture and community go hand in hand. Celebrating holidays, preserving customs and creating new family traditions are all easier in the company of others with connections to Chinese culture.
So, get out there! Road trip to a Chinese American historical site, sign your child up for a Chinese culture summer camp or join your local dragon boat team. It takes effort to start, but you will get out much more than you put in.
- Discover America's last rural Chinese town in a fertile corner of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. Read More »
- If your child is interested in learning about Chinese arts, games and traditions this summer, then a Chinese culture camp is the perfect choice. Read More »
- Today there’s a full summer race schedule spanning from February through October in cities across the United States. Read More »
- Dragon boating is an accessible and fun team sport open to all ages and skill levels with a welcoming community. Read More »
- San Francisco Chinatown is the original American Chinatown, a swirling kaleidoscope of street markets, bakeries, tourist shops and people. Read More »
- Though less renowned than its neighbor across the bay in San Francisco, Oakland Chinatown is well worth a visit. Read More »