Everyday Chinese Cooking
Making one dinner a week #ChineseNight is a great way to bring a taste of China into your family’s weekly routine. This collection of dinner recipes, equal parts classic and contemporary, has everything you need to streamline your dinner prep.
These easy, authentic Chinese recipes are designed to fit into a busy home life. You can cook these meals in 45 minutes or less, using a well-stocked pantry and common ingredients from the grocery store, with an antsy toddler hanging on your leg.
- Delicious all day, scallion pancakes are perfect for a light breakfast, afternoon snack or appetizer before a larger meal. Read More »
- Serving a plate of Coca-Cola chicken wings is a sure fire way to win your Super Bowl party this year. Read More »
- Three easy recipes you can use to mix Chinese flavors into your cocktails at home. Read More »
- Making a sweet and sour dish at home from scratch will make you rethink this iconic flavor combination. Read More »
- This family favorite is comprised of a crispy bed of golden brown noodles that's covered with meat, veggies and a velvety gravy. Read More »
- This satisfying dish of Chinese yardlong beans seasoned with spicy ground pork checks all the boxes for a great weeknight family meal. Read More »
- When temperatures drop, starting the day with a warm bowl of congee will fortify you to conquer winter’s harsh chill. Read More »
- BBQ sauces can add a distinctly Chinese contribution to the most quintessential American holidays. Read More »
- Recreate a dessert shop favorite at home with this sweet coconut soup that's delicious hot or cold. Read More »
- There’s nothing better than an egg tart served warm from the oven. Performing this heroic act at home couldn’t be easier. Read More »
- Mango pudding is a classic colonial Hong Kong adaptation that's now popular at dim sum tables around the world. Read More »